Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Over the Weekend

Yes, I know. It's more than halfway through the week and I'm just NOW getting to posting about my weekend! It's been a stressful work week, I've started to become that person that I never wanted to be. The one who is glued to their computer night and day stressed over work. Mick will get home from his day at work and want to tell me all about it. My side of the conversation sounds like this: "yep" "uh huh" "neat" "what?". BUT, tomorrow is Friday and I can't wait for another beautiful weekend. 

Here are some pictures from last weekend. When we weren't sailing or eating cinnamon roll waffles, we were parked on a blanket, relaxing and watching dogs, at Fort Mason Green.



Notice my fancy collage? I found an android app that does that for me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment