Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Friday, Saturday, Sweaterday







It was a couch & netflix weekend for this sickly little family. We finally made it out of the apartment Sunday morning to get some fresh veggies from the farmers market for juicing next week. I came up with a concoction that is by far Mick's favorite juice yet. In case there are any juicers or aspiring juicers out there reading this, here's the recipe:

1 large cucumber
1 pear
1apple
Enough kale
1/2 lemon - peeled, unless you like soury sourness
Some mint - more than a little, but not a lot

Throw it all in the juicer and drink it up! 

Oh! So, I made the infinity scarf I'm wearing here. Tutorial coming this week :) It's like 1 step, so don't get all too excited. I'm very cheap when it comes to the effort cost of my crafts.

1 comment:

  1. Very very pretty and thanks for the recipe!

    XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete