Pages - Menu

Monday, April 30, 2012

Driving (and walking) Miss Daisy

This weekend was packed full of activity. So much activity that we had to abandon one of our plans which was a flea market across the Bay Bridge at Treasure Island. Mick called me daisy all weekend because of my hat. Hey, it's hard to style your hair with only 1 hand!

We finally got to taking a walk along the Embarcadero towards the financial district (something we've been meaning to do since we got here). It was hot and sunny and perfect weather for tourists which, in many respects, we still feel like we are. 
Pina Colada flavored honey stick in my mouth, Bay Bridge in the background

I had an audience cheering me on!
We attended our first game at AT&T Park as Giants fans

Seriously, does it get any better?

On Sunday we made our (now)weekly trip to the farmers market for some fresh veggies and our favorite new snack, dried pears.

They're like fruit snacks... made from REAL FRUIT!
We took a scenic drive out to the Infineon Raceway in Sonoma for the Ferrari 458 Challenge and I posed next to a Hooters Ferrari.



On our way home from the raceway we decided to stop at Muir Beach and check out the sights. This is definitely a place where we would bring friends to hang out for the day. 


I'm learning more and more about how to make my blog better so expect sweet updates, soonish. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment