Pages - Menu

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Skirt







I bought this skirt after my first time visiting SF about 2 years ago. I bought it because it reminded me of the Golden Gate Bridge and in a way that I can't explain, it represented going after your dreams to me.  At the time, I hadn't decided yet if SF was my dream or not. The seed had been planted, though, and little did I know, that dream was sprouting inside of me like a little watermelon (Rugrats, anyone?) and would soon come to fruition. 
None of this means anything to this outfit. I just felt like wearing a patterned skirt that night. The night I had my first bellini, yum!  

3 comments:

  1. I get dorkably (I just made up a new word) excited when you write a new blog post. Wish more people I knew were as cool as us and had a blog for people to stalk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Why can't all of our friends be bloggers?

      Delete