Pages - Menu

Monday, July 16, 2012

Oak Aged with a Floral Bouquet


Brittany Sutphen

Brittany Sutphen

Brittany Sutphen

 The (probably) future in-laws visited for the weekend, making me wish that the weekend had two Sundays. The Sunday I had, and then an extra Sunday to catch up on the relaxation I forgot to make time for during the first one. We had two full days packed with sight-seeing, dining out, catching up, poop jokes and just plain goofiness. I have a serious fun-hangover today. 
Saturday, we took a tour bus an hour north for a day full of wine tasting in Sonoma Valley. Our group included ourselves and two other couples, and once the wine started flowing, we all had a lot of fun together. Maybe a little too much ;). I cannot wait to get back out to Sonoma for a relaxing overnight trip, just me and Mick. 

Bonus Pictures
That kid is NOT amused by my misuse of his toys. 


Brittany Sutphen
The lucky guy who gets to take my picture all the time + I matched the bridge with my International Orange colored jacket :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment